COVID-19 Precautions at The ATR
During this unique time, we are taking extra precautions when helping clients in our office. We ask that if you are feeling ill, have been around someone who has been ill, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, that you reschedule your appointment.
The following precautions have been implemented or expanded due to Covid-19:
- Sanitizing all surfaces including door knobs with Envirocide, a medical grade cleaner that fights viruses, HIV/AIDs, Hepatitis, TB, MRSA, and more.
- Tools, instruments, and equipment are all sanitized between clients using Envirocide.
- Providers are wearing gloves during all appointments, and may wear a mask per the provider and/or client’s request.
- Clients may wear masks as desired during their visit.
- Towels are never used on more than one client.
- Only the client and provider will be allowed in the office during the appointment.
- Providers will wash hands before and after each client.
- Providers and clients will sanitize or wash hands if the individual touches their face, blows nose, sneezes, or other times as seen necessary.
The ATR encourages clients to visit cdc.gov for more information.
As healthcare providers, The ATR is able to stay open as an essential business during the shelter-in-place. We will continue to update our clients and community on any and all changes. While we are doing our part to flatten the curve, we feel we are essential to helping those who experience chronic pain and are unable to see their physician for an acute injury. Therefore, we will be seeing clients as needed during this time. If you do not see availabiltiy on our booking site, please text or call 510-629-0260.
Stay safe & healthy!
Keri Sotak, MS, ATC, CES
Owner of The Athletic Training Room